"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:29)
Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God who is the Creator and Father of all mankind (Isaiah 44:6-8; Ephesians 4:6; I Corinthians 8:6).
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He died for our sins, was buried; and rose again from the dead (John 20:31; Acts 8:37; I John 5:5).
- The Holy Spirit is the presence of God working in believers through Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9-14).
- The Bible is God’s inspired Word, which shall be the guide and practice of the Christian (II Peter 1:21; II Timothy 3:16).
- Man is wholly mortal and only through Christ can man receive the gift of immortality (I John 5:12; Romans 5:12; Romans 6:23).
- God's love and grace offers to man a plan of salvation through Jesus Christ including complete forgiveness of sin and immortality at the return of Jesus Christ (John 3:16; Philippians 3:20 & 21; I John 1:7-9).
- Man's response to God through Jesus Christ will be belief in the gospel, confession of faith, baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus, and growth in Christian life (Romans 6:4-6; Acts 2:38).
- Jesus Christ is coming again to resurrect the dead, bestow the gift of immortality upon all believers and establish the Kingdom of God (I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 11:1).